Friday 1 October 2010

The Beginning

Those of you who have wandered onto this page may well be wondering a few things. Of course there are many questions which I can answer, and if you do have something specific you want to know, then feel free to use the comments below to ask them. I hope I may cover some of them in this post. For any questions I don't answer, you may find the answer you want on the FGR Wiki.

If it is not already clear, I am in fact Omnipotent Being. I am not a God, neither am I a deity of any description. I am the head of the FGR (Federation of Galaxian Rulers), Supreme Ruler of the Universe and all-seeing, all-knowing being. This is my personal blog, where I will be posting my own musings, news and events that are happening across our entire universe. You can find any information specific to the FGR on the wiki at the link above.

Aside my from role of protecting the universe, I take great interest in the technological and perhaps more speculative theories and advances of many of the millions of species dotted across the universe. It is fascinating to discover the differences in speed and intellect, the way in which facts are interpreted and the history of the evolution of the dominant beings across the many billions of galaxies.

Here you will find some insight into those events, my thoughts on stories from your own planet, Earth, and any historical facts I can add to them. You may think of this blog as a kind page full of spoilers for those of you who prefer time to reveal these things, rather than an invisible and often speculated about higher power.

This is my way of communicating to you, and I hope you can take knowledge from, make light of and enjoy very much what I have to say.

OB

No comments:

Post a Comment