Friday 1 October 2010

A Surprise!

Any of you more familiar with the recent history of the FGR, and the happenings in and around the Milky Way, will probably be aware of ‘The Incident’. Check out the wiki for more information if you don’t know about it or want more information.

Anyway, this weekend on Earth marks a very special occasion, and I just wanted to write a quick note to mention my excitement. For the first time in the history of the FGR we will be bestowing the title of honorary member, not just on one person, but two. This has been a long time in the making, and it’s great that time has finally caught up with us. I’m afraid that I am unable to reveal too much information at this time as we don’t want to ruin the surprise reveal, but I can assure you that as soon as I am able I will be making a further announcement.


No comments:

Post a Comment